Spectacular Adobe Retreat New Mexico Mountains $750,000
Private Home with Casita Guest House on 120 Acres
Recreational Ranch Bordering National Forest
Listing Agent: United Country/Mimbres Realty | Georgia Bearup | 575-388-8556 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Private, serene, fully furnished and move-in-ready, this southern New Mexico custom home with guest house was designed to capture the sun and natural beauty of the high desert, mountain landscape. Spectacular adobe compound on 120 private acres at Berrenda Creek Ranch in the foothills of the Gila National Forest, not far from Silver City and Truth or Consequences New Mexico. Surrounded by stunning views of the Mimbres and Black Range Mountains with direct access to miles of recreation trails and wildlife corridors. Main house is 2300 sq ft, 3 bedroom, 2 baths, casita guest house is 850 sq ft, 2 bedroom, 1 bath. Amazing details in this home include a tile mural and columns from Uzbekistan, a carved wooden panel from Afghanistan, the door from Saudi Arabia is over 110 years old, and hand forged hardware throughout the home. More custom details include hand-applied earth plaster, custom cabinets and furniture, tumbled brick floors, vigas and latillas. Energy efficient items includes high efficiency (air) HVAC system, Pella designer windows, closed cell blown in insulation, and LED lighting in 80% of the home. Private well, underground electric, Windstream phone & internet. Appraised Market Value $927,000 (July, 2012). Truly an unbelievable property.
- Listing Price: $750,000
- Appraised Market Value $927,000 (July, 2012)
- Location: Berrenda Creek Ranch, Hillsboro, New Mexico
- Property Description: True adobe construction, 2,300-square-foot 3BR main home, a fully equipped 850-square-foot 2BR guest house, and a 1,000-square-foot garage with storage, private well, underground electricity, grey water, and Windstream phone and Internet in the main house
- Property Type: Recreational Property; Direct access to public lands including BLM and Gila National Forest; High Desert Views; Mountain Views
- Night Sky – Skygazing – Dark Sky: This part of New Mexico has some of the darkest skies in the United States.
- Property is located on three 40 acre lots that can be kept together, or 1 or 2 could be sold
- Listing Agent: Mimbres Realty, Georgia Bearup, 575-388-8556, email@example.com