Mangas Trail, Berrenda Creek Ranch
- Listing Price: UNDER CONTRACT
- Location: Berrenda Creek Ranch, Hillsboro, New Mexico
- Property Type: Recreational Property; Direct access to public lands including BLM and Gila National Forest; High Desert Views; Mountain Views.
- Year round recreation including trails for ATVs, hiking, sport hunting, horseback riding, mountain biking, birding, wildlife observation, and more. Excellent dark skies for serious sky gazing.
- Horse Property Potential -Adjacent 60 acre lot with barn would make this a great horse property.
- Property Description: Southwest style home, built in 2004, 2,483 sq ft, 3BR/2B, 60 acres, central air, in-floor heating, fireplace, private well, 3 bay garage with heated shop, broadband internet, phone, 3G cell service, satellite TV and Netflix
- MLS #: 31787
- Listing Agent: Georgia Bearup | United Country Mimbres Realty
Property Description – Mangas Trail
Enjoy stunning, high desert views from this beautiful custom home on 60 acres. Great recreational property location for active retirement, work from home, or part-time residence. Remote New Mexico ranch location but not secluded — part of an upscale ranch community with 34 homes spanning 72,000 acres. Residents have direct access to public lands including miles of recreation trails, wildlife corridors, & Gila National Forest. Southwest style 3 bedroom, 2 bath home built in 2004 offers central air, in-floor radiant heating, all wood windows, propane fireplace, and exceptional craftsmanship showing in the custom tile work and cabinets throughout this quality home. Available are broadband internet, phone, 3 G cell service, satellite TV and Netflix. Private well, 3 bay garage including heated shop, concrete pad for telescopes (southern N.M. offers some of the darkest skies in the U.S.). Adjacent 60 acre lot with barn would make this a great horse property. Mild winters and cool summer evenings at 5,300 ft elevation, this property allows owners to experience year round recreation including trails for ATVs, hiking, horseback riding,mountain biking, birding and more.
See the Survey and Plat Map for this property